We require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, or miss their appointment will be charged a non-refundable cancellation fee of 50% of the total price of the treatment.
Please note that insurance providers do not pay for cancellation fees.
We accept ICBC and WCB patients. Please keep in mind that while we work together to ensure that patients covered under those programs are funded, the patient is expected to keep track of their approvals and is financially responsible for any uncovered fees and unapproved sessions. If your accident was over three months ago, please contact our front desk team before booking.
preparing for your appointment
All patients must create an account on Jane App where they will sign an intake form and consent for treatments prior to your initial appointment. No exceptions. We kindly ask that you fill out the intake form at least 24 hours before your initial visit. You may be asked to fill out other paperwork if applicable. Additionally, everyone is required to fill out a COVID-19 screening survey BEFORE entering the clinic during the pandemic.
payment and services
acceptance of terms
covid 19 protocols
We require all patients to fill out a mandatory COVID-19 prescreening questionnaire the day before your appointment. Please ensure this is completed fully to avoid your appointment being canceled. The form will be sent via email and is mandatory to fill out for each day you arrive at the clinic.
This message also serves as friendly reminder of our clinic policies that have been effect since our reopening in May:
- The COVID-19 prescreening form MUST be completed PRIOR to entering the clinic.
- Face masks are required to be on at all times while you are inside the clinic.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- Please arrive within a few minutes of appointment time and not any earlier.
- If you arrive early, you will be asked to wait outside physically distanced from other patients.
- Please leave all belongings at home or in the car where possible.
- Only those receiving treatment will be allowed into the clinic. No family members will be allowed to enter except for quick drop-off and pick-up.
- Credit cards are mandatory for all bookings and will be charged for any remaining balances at the time of your appointment. If you have no remaining balance with ICBC or your insurance policy, no charges will be billed to your credit card.
- Our 24 hour cancellation policy is still in effect. Please provide 24 hours notice for all cancellations or you will be charged a no-show fee of 50% of your treatment rate. **
**If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, please stay home. You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel due to feeling ill on the day of your appointment.