We require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, or miss their appointment will be charged a non-refundable cancellation fee of 50% of the total price of the treatment.
Please note that insurance providers do not pay for cancellation fees.
We accept ICBC and WCB patients. Please keep in mind that while we work together to ensure that patients covered under those programs are funded, the patient is expected to keep track of their approvals and is financially responsible for any uncovered fees and unapproved sessions. If your accident was over three months ago, please contact Maliha Bashir at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
preparing for your appointment
All patients must create an account on Jane App where they will sign an intake form and consent for treatments prior to your initial appointment. No exceptions. We kindly ask that you fill out the intake form at least 24 hours before your initial visit. You may be asked to fill out other paperwork if applicable.
payment and services
acceptance of terms
covid 19 protocols
- Face masks are required to be on at all times while you are inside the clinic.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- Only those receiving treatment will be allowed into the clinic. No family members will be allowed to enter except for quick drop-off and pick-up.
- Credit cards are mandatory for all bookings and will be charged for any remaining balances at the time of your appointment. If you have no remaining balance with ICBC or your insurance policy, no charges will be billed to your credit card.
- Our 24 hour cancellation policy is still in effect. Please provide 24 hours notice for all cancellations or you will be charged a no-show fee of 50% of your treatment rate. **
**If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, please stay home. You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel due to feeling ill on the day of your appointment.