Dr. Esha Singh – ND – Naturopathic Physician
“Optimal health is not simply the absence of disease, it is a function of how you feel physically and mentally everyday.”
Dr. Esha Singh, ND is a licensed Naturopathic Physician with a background in Kinesiology and Psychology from Simon Fraser University. Her approach to medicine is simple: “I want to use the most effective treatments with minimal side effects to help my patient feel stronger and more vibrant”.
Treatments may include diet and lifestyle modifications, nutritional supplementation, manual therapies (including mobilization and manipulation), acupuncture, cupping, fascial stretching, and stress management techniques.
Dr. Singh has a full scope practice with the following areas of special interest:
- Sports medicine, including injury prehab/rehab
- Clinical nutritional counselling
- Cardiovascular disease prevention and treatment
- Digestive conditions, including food sensitivity testing and treatment
- Endocrine and hormonal dysfunction
For more information about Dr. Singh and Naturopathic medicine, please visit www.dreshasingh.com.
Book an appointment with Dr. Esha!